Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Zero Fighter front spoiler lip and side skirts look awesome. Is it possible to get the spoiler lip and side skirts? How much?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You could try Ralliart UK as they used theis for their 6 Extreme. I don't have a price but Blade fitted them to his car about 6 months ago so they must cost a fortune. Nothing cheap about the Blademobile :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can only get them from co-ordsport or japan. I think it is about £900 for carbon skirts, £550 for normal ones. Front skirt is about £350, £550 for carbon - as I recall....

Rallytech don't make them - just replicas of the standard ones, which is a shame...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
blade what about the sideskirts and wheel arches mate u said u have them and that injector im just gonna get hks cams soon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
moses - yeh, i have got them. I have got so many parts going in and out, I am getting confused!!!

I am due to meet up with Sam soon, so could send them with him....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh yes that would be cool blade thanks, i was after the sideskirts wheel arches and rear bumper with deflector and main thing was the injectors thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was wondering if the EVO V has any aftermarket side skirts and front lip. anyone ever seen one made for the V?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rallytech dont sell evo 5 stuff but the evo 6 bumper and wheel arches and skirts are the same mate except for the front bumper and also side repeators on the 6 r clear and the 5 is orange

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
oh sorry rich i understand i forgot to read my post i apologise no they arent john's evo 6 has clear side reapeters so span changed his to clear too and went and bought evo 6 ones honest

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Moses,

The front indicators and side repeaters on the E5 are orange, I changed my side ones to clear and also bought the E6 clear front indicators from Co-ordSport. Makes the front end look alot cleaner IMO :)

...Brian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yes it did span it looked nice :) how r u otherwise, hows the weather up their its not too bad here, went to see star wars excellent film 10/10

1 - 17 of 17 Posts