Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have access to eth 6 front splitter and side skirts from an Extreme, zero fighter or RS450 for that matter.

I am considering changing to white Mak next year then adding red 0fighter bodyparts and amp; rear wing and amp; decals and amp; Meister alloys then doing the engine... unless Mitsi make a better looking evo in the meantime http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/Wilk.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| middle >

Its it Rallytech.?. I spoke to them and they only need to borrow the said parts to get a mould. Then they can produce them at few hundred quid (Ralliart want 900 pounds just for the Exterem fornt splitter !!!!)

Rich

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Rich,
If you do manage to find any then let me know and put me down for a similar set of side skirts and splitter.
Apparently the reason Ralliart don't want anyone to have the parts is that they want to keep the Extreme as a one off special and son't want everyone with a standard Evo copying the styling of the Extreme because it would devalue the Extreme.

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
costs thru ralliart are spprox:

900 quid for teh splitter
550 quid for both skirts

then you'd have to paint the rear bumper section, teh rear wing and also buy teh side decals

probably lookin at about 2 grand

if rallytech supply the above panels then you probably talking about a grand

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have had a price for the zero fighter front spoiler from ralli art and it came to £550 ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have just bought the splitt (500 ish) and am about to buy the skirts. talk to co-ordsport.

I got the one with the carbon centre :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Blade.....

i suppose theres no chance of letting rallytech take a mould ? They had a guy who was sposed to go down there with his extreme but he blew them out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, of course that would certainly break some sort of copyright law, wouldn't it?

Anyway, Rallytech are great (did the carbon in my car) but they never answer mails so arranging that would be interesting!!

I personally wouldn't have a problem.

Am about to order the skirts too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Blade......

thats very kind.. Im sure that if Rallytech can take a mould legally then there would be quite a few people on this board who would be very grateful and will of course own you a big drink http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/Wilk.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| middle > I'll speak to Rallytech, the chap there asked me if I could find someone for him whether I wanted teh parts themselves or not and see what he wants to do.

Rich

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
excellent ideas,im sick of being ripped of put me down for a set. was going to get some from japan and do the same but didnt get round 2 it, the ralliart items are fibreglass moulds of the japanese ralliart items (doubt they got a copyright permission),so y not???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts