Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for £6500ono

I have for sale my Zafira GSI 2L turbo, with Full Service History including the 40K service less than 500 miles ago (full Vaux service including timing belt - £193).

Service intervals at:

08/08/05 - 4836 miles (Vaux)
01/08/06 - 13636 miles (Vaux)
02/02/08 - 27726 miles (Independant)
18/11/09 - 38042 miles (Vaux)

Car is MOT until 16/08/10 - last MOT was at 36557 miles with no advisory's. All previous MOT's available.
Tax is end of Feb, I'll add new tax or take the difference off the price for 6 months if car sold before March.

Only modifications to the car are a twin exit Stainless Exhaust system, I have the reciept for £450 for this. Also a carbon induction pipe (engine bay photos to follow)

Interior is mint, half leather Recaro on all 7 seats. Ripspeed DVD headunit for DVD, MP3, SD card etc. Has A/C and full electric windows.

Exterior has a few stone chips on the front, and a scuff on the rear bumper, I'll get some photos that I can email on request.

Car drives perfectly, no knocks, bangs, rattles or squeeks. Everything works as it should.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Goodluck with the sale matey, unfortunatly the gsi's don't seem to be going for much as I have one same age and low mileage also buy no one seems to be willing to pay much for them mine is in silver.

·
Registered
261 Posts
well the 7 seater never lasted long:lol::lol::lol: must be lusting after another evo:smthumbup

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd love another evo, infact I'd have the 5 back if I could! Goin for a diesel 7 seater for the mrs, and a run about for me, she ain't keen on the fuel bill for this one haha

·
Registered
548 Posts
Iv had an offer at 6600, not willing to take it yet. If I don't get close to 7k I'll just keep it I think. I see the advert for yours there, nice and tidy looking, what milage is on it?
that's not a bad offer matey, mine has just done 45k not quiet as low as yours but still low for age :)

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, it's a decent offer, they ain't desperate to buy, nor am I to sell. I'll hold off as it's only a bit of head nipping that I can cope with haha

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well with number 4 kid getting bigger, I need to get an extension built.... so bye bye fast cars for me for a bit! To cut a long story short, Zafira is back up for sale, to buy a cheaper diesel Zaf and a lil runabout.

Open to decent offers, I've got it on Pistonheads for £6800 though,

Thanks

PS. Milage is now up to 39700.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.