Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys, I have asked b4 and had an interesting conversation with the guys down at WRC TECH.
im still think about having my 260 tuned,i would like around 320/330 bhp and more torque!
my concerns are that, will the brakes and the clutch hold up under this massive power gain or would i be better off just having a small power increase and an re-map, i would like this car after be tuned to be still able to drive around town, but i don't want the thought of, the clutch going the first or second time i let it have full chat!!

so do any of u ppl have any thoughts on this, cos the more i read about it the more i think sell up and buy an STI.(sorry for having these thoughts)

any information on this would help, as i know nothing about car engines or tuning

many thanks
D.

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
Haven't you got the same brakes and clutch as everyone else who tunes thier cars on here, or is yours different :confused: you can uprate them but that's up to you and your budget, but they will be fine so long as you use them wisely ;)

And how did you get "STI" through the swear filter :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
10,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey dude i honestly couldnt tell u about the clutch and brakes,i was trying to make a point that if u increase the power will all the BITS still hold up,kinda no point been the fastest to the first corner then leaving the road!..i know its 4WD but thats taking the p*ss

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.