Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 18month old sonwas admitted into hospital last night with meningitis c :(
please pray for his safe recovery and no lasting side affect, as allah(god) always listens to ones prayers. ameen.

saj

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
salamun alaikum im so so sorry my brother to hear that, im stunned may Allah bless him and give him health bros, my thoughts and prayers r with u and your family , inshallah he will come out fine and healthy, Allah has made u a very patient guy my bros , your a hero to my after all u have gone through and your kids, may Allah give me the same strength, people like u who are the true tough guys

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
I'm an Athiest ,

But have a son and I can imagine what your feeling .
I wish your little fella a huge get well ,and catching the symptoms early will prove worthy .

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
You and your family are in our thoughts and praying for a speedy recovery for your little son.
Be strong and don't lose hope.

Medicine has come an awful long way.

Linda/Ali

·
Premium Member
4,874 Posts
Good luck Bro. I have 3 sons of my own and they mean the world to me, I wouldn't now how I would cope if anything happened to any of them.

Keep strong and positive and I'm sure your son will get through this, Inshalla.

Isty

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thank you all for ur support and kind messages

kareem is still in hospital on intibiotics and glucose, he is still running an extremely high temperature :( , but doctors r hopefull by the end of the day this should go down.
he has got meningitis c ( the blood poisoning version not the fluid on the brain) this is supposed to be less dangerous than the latter, we hope that there is no long term side effects.

again thank you all

saj

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
evosaj said:
thank you all for ur support and kind messages

kareem is still in hospital on intibiotics and glucose, he is still running an extremely high temperature :( , but doctors r hopefull by the end of the day this should go down.
he has got meningitis c ( the blood poisoning version not the fluid on the brain) this is supposed to be less dangerous than the latter, we hope that there is no long term side effects.

again thank you all

saj
inshallah bros he is gonna be fine :) bros was he sick for a few days before u realised , its very worrying when u have kids and some people may just think its a rash or something , its sad it seems common in the uk with the young ones now

bros will give u a phone later i got your text cheers

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
salaam bros

yes he was ill for a few days before my gp said it was just a virus that is going around!! although he did have a rash, by evening he was very ill and within half hour he was covered :(

fortunately my sister is a nurse and when she checked she said it is not a virus and admittesd him to hospital

saj

1 - 20 of 41 Posts