Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just spent the whole christmas being told by the missus's 12 year old cousin how "You need to get neons on your car" and "wow look at that saxo it has a massive boom box and loads of stickers, i bet it can beat yours!" along with many more comments to the same effect. :mad:

I know i shouldn't be bothered by the ramblings of children but it started to p*ss me off towards the end!

Sorry just needed to get that off my chest.

Thanks ;)

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
I reccon you should go the whole hog and do your 7 up as that one on 2 Fast 2 Furious, and hit... Oww... 110mph like they did! Mental fast! :crackup:

Ya gotta love kids don't ya!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I saw an VIII in Belfast over Xmas with neons on it. When I say 'on' it, I mean all over it. Even on the windscreen wipers and to top it all off...

A scrolling 'Knight Rider' set up on the front grille. The only plus point being it was on ROI plates and was probably just visiting. :D

·
Registered
22,027 Posts
NWS said:
I saw an VIII in Belfast over Xmas with neons on it. When I say 'on' it, I mean all over it. Even on the windscreen wipers and to top it all off...

A scrolling 'Knight Rider' set up on the front grill. The only plus point being it was on ROI plates and was probably just visiting. :D
You can keep it up there Neil :crackup:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It can't be all of them, I know that for instance in my younger days I was fond of a bit of "Maxxing"...I can admit that now! But if I saw a standard Evo/Cossie etc it would be like wow! you would never dream of sayin eh mister why don't you cover your spoiler in carbon effect sticky wrapping to make it look faster?

·
Registered
583 Posts
3v0 said:
It can't be all of them, I know that for instance in my younger days I was fond of a bit of "Maxxing"...I can admit that now! But if I saw a standard Evo/Cossie etc it would be like wow! you would never dream of sayin eh mister why don't you cover your spoiler in carbon effect sticky wrapping to make it look faster?
yeah know what you mean. a lush std evo or cossie is a nice sight.

it's your duty to show this lad the way forward. take him for a spin in the evo and get him to find a saxo that can put the same grin on his face :)

·
Registered
497 Posts
[/QUOTE] quote:Originally posted by 3v0

I know i shouldn't be bothered by the ramblings of children but it started to p*ss me off towards the end!

I always find a swift kick to the back of the head shuts them up.

i find that a bullet works rather well :crackup:

·
Registered
961 Posts
He's a fu**in kid for christ sake, cut him some slack. At least he's not out twoc-ing cars, high on smack and mugging old ladies.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
You should have taken him for a spin and afterwards, when he was changing into some clean underpants, said "So do you still reckon that Saxo could beat me?"

Then beaten him about the head .... with his copy of Max Power ;)

They had some cheap neons in Makro last year. We were going to get a set and fit them to my Father-in-Law's Jag without telling him and see how long til he noticed :crackup:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
3v0 said:
I have just spent the whole christmas being told by the missus's 12 year old cousin how "You need to get neons on your car" and "wow look at that saxo it has a massive boom box and loads of stickers, i bet it can beat yours!" along with many more comments to the same effect. :mad:

Sorry just needed to get that off my chest.

Thanks ;)
I had the same problem with the kids around my mothers place

I went to the chipy and got all the abuse from the leader of the gang "my dads got an fto with 600 bhp neons and its faster than your car, blah blah **** ".

I replied, "well mines standard but i have fooked your mam and shes **** :eek: ".

I have never seen sumone look so small in front of his freinds the look on his face was priceless.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Re: You need to get neons?

itmustbejock said:
I replied, "well mines standard but i have fooked your mam and shes **** :eek: ".

I have never seen sumone look so small in front of his freinds the look on his face was priceless.
That's class! :crackup:

·
Registered
22,027 Posts
Re: Re: You need to get neons?

itmustbejock said:

:crackup: Quality :crackup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts