Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are having a combined meet and rolling road day kindly hosted by Paul at RS Tuning Leeds on Saturday 10th September from 9:30am.

If you would like to put your car on the Dyno Dynamics rolling road the thread is >>>HERE<<<

If you want to just come along and watch, chat, see what RS Tuning have to offer, that's fine, tea and coffee will be on tap and there is plenty of decent parking around the unit and the results from the rolling road are relayed into the comfortable waiting area :smthumbup

The address is

RS Tuning Ltd
Unit 8 Castleton Close
Armley
Leeds
LS12 2DS

0113 2436444

>>>Link to RS Tuning Website<<<

Please post up if you can make it (I've put the day in bold so Plip1953 knows it's a Saturday :D:lol:)

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
If i aint going on holiday then mate i will have a drive over? But wont be going on the rollers :lol: Will know closer to the time :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Prob attend but car won't be on the rollers due to it been done at end of august anyway. Should be a good place to meet.

·
Formerly rach108
351 Posts
We might turn out for this one. I doubt we'll put the cars on unless we've added any goodies by then. In theory, could I put the scoob on if I've fitted a few bits by then as I have a few little bits on the list?

·
Premium Member
20,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We might turn out for this one. I doubt we'll put the cars on unless we've added any goodies by then. In theory, could I put the scoob on if I've fitted a few bits by then as I have a few little bits on the list?
Of course you can Rach, but tell Craig putting more polish on doesn't count as "adding a few little bits" :lol:

·
Registered
549 Posts
think i'll be up for this an putting my car on the rollers too, just going to make sure were not on our hols 1st :smthumbup

1 - 20 of 48 Posts