Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bren and his staff had kindly offered to host a meet for us on the 22nd April at their premises in Bradford, between 11am and 3pm.

Unit 4D Wharfedale Road
Euroway Industrial Estate
Bradford
BD4 6SG

Access is very easy being right at the side of the M606 and there is plenty of parking around the unit.

For anybody who may not already know, Apex Performance Parts Ltd are traders on the MLR, they started out mainly serving the S13/14 and V8 markets but are the main distributors for the following well known brands

BC Racing coilover suspension systems

KSport big brake kits

Ohlins Coilovers

Apex have been involved in testing and proving products in Time Attack and the European Drift Championship both directly with their own cars and through working hand in hand with various sponsor cars for years including the KSport 800bhp TA Pro Impreza, the BC Racing 788bhp TA Pro Impreza and the 600bhp BC Racing S15 EDC car. They also have products on race cars in various other forms of motorsport including rallying, circuit racing, sprint racing and rally cross.

On the day the warehouse will be open with sample products on display, so people will be able to physically see, touch and compare the various items. There will be special "on the day discounts" available so if you are contemplating any new suspension, brakes or other parts, this will be the ideal opportunity
A couple of the Apex cars will be on display for you to look round as well as other vehicles fitted with their parts.

Food and a selection of hot and cold drinks will be provided free of charge and Bren has offered to run a knockout competition based on a driving game on a pair of screens for all you "Xstation" fanatics with a major prize for the winner.

So put the date in your diary and your name on the list (so we have an idea of numbers) for what promises to be an entertaining day with the chance to snap up some bargains :smthumbup

·
is nice but dim ;-)
2,556 Posts
Are they next to/behind/infont of Greggs :confused:? I'm sure I bought some stuff for my RX7 from them a few years back.

·
is nice but dim ;-)
2,556 Posts
I thought as much.

I'll prob attend this but may fall on the same day as my little lads Bday party. I'll be looking at buying some brakes by then hopefully :naughty:

·
Premium Member
20,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 20 of 200 Posts