Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To celebrate their first full year of trading Craig and Rachel have kindly invited us back for another open day type meet on the 3rd June, from 11am to 2pm.

The last 12 months have seen the business go from strength to strength, so come and support the celebrations and have a look at what they can do for you :smthumbup

Craig and Rachel will be putting some BBQ food and light refreshments on so please put your name down so we get an idea of the numbers.

There is plenty of off road parking, plenty to look at, so come and enjoy some good food and good company :)

Distinctive detailing offer detailing and tinting services for your vehicles, Craig will be on hand to offer advice and discuss details. Once again there will be special prices available for any future bookings made on the day :smthumbup

The details of the venue are;

Distinctive Detailing Ltd
66 Broad Oaks
Attercliffe
Sheffield
S9 3HJ

Telephone 0114 2131980/0796 779 8620

www.distinctive-detailing.com
[email protected]

Which is easily accessible from the M1 near Meadowhall.

See you all there :smthumbup

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
put me down as a possibly, at a wedding the day before and may be going on my jolly hol's after the wedding, hope i can make it, if not i'll save craig and rach a small fortune not having to feed me:lol:

·
Registered
7,862 Posts
Will do my best to make this one , missed the last one.
Not seen the little polish monkey for a long time, will be good to catch up.

·
Premium Member
20,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Will do my best to make this one , missed the last one.
Not seen the little polish monkey for a long time, will be good to catch up.
Get your finger out Nick, it was a good meet last year :smthumbup:D

i robbed some last time and had a little work force on the go, still didnt budge it:wallbang:
Simpler to fit a new door methinks! :lol:

·
Registered
8,633 Posts
I'll be attending this in an official capacity.

I will also be giving away a prize, of what I'm not sure yet though.

Can I have some suggestions, but please keep them sensible. I'm still a pretty new business so obviously giving away an APR Evil R kit isn't going to happen. I do intend for it to be something decent though, but within the bounds of reason.

Thanks in advance guys.

Rick

·
Premium Member
20,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'll be attending this in an official capacity.

I will also be giving away a prize, of what I'm not sure yet though.

Can I have some suggestions, but please keep them sensible. I'm still a pretty new business so obviously giving away an APR Evil R kit isn't going to happen. I do intend for it to be something decent though, but within the bounds of reason.

Thanks in advance guys.

Rick
Nice carbon toast rack for first thing on a morning? :D

1 - 20 of 153 Posts