Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,883 Posts
krissevo said:
cheers weebl as a MLR member yourself whats the benefits you get to signing up?
You get to answer questions like "Who is the youngest member?" and "Where do I get insurance being under 25?" all day.

Most used benefit is that you get to post more than 20 times in a month (your account is currently limited to 20 posts per month being a non-member). You get a quarterly mag, get to join us on track days, get a tax disc holder etc etc.

·
Premium Member
11,249 Posts
krissevo said:
Just ignore Aidy, he's pathologically miserable ;)

What you get is:

* MLR membership pack: revised colour handbook, new MLR logo decal, membership card, trackday voucher and details of MLR member-only insurance schemes for car and home
* Full access to the MLR website, including unlimited Forum posts, online shop, video and magazine features directories, 'Car Registry', 'MLR Modified' and the new facilities planned for release in 2005
* Quarterly colour A4 magazine
* Colour calendar
* Discounted trackdays at major national UK circuits
* MLR Sprints
* Access to the MLR stands at the biggest national car shows
* Exclusive deals arranged with Mitsubishi UK
* Generous discounts via the MLR Group Buys
* Special MLR member prices on both Ralliart and MLR merchandise
* Competitions and prizes
* Massive calendar of national and regional events throughout the year
* The unmissable MLR Christmas Party

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
krissevo said:
Um.

£10 off your first MLR trackday
Full access to all area's of the forum, loads of info there
Full access to all the deals sorted by the MLR, Group buys etc
a sticker (i think?)
opportunity to get in to events run throughout the year, both static show type events and track type events.
More than 20 posts every 30 days on the forum
loads more that i have probably forgotten?

Put it this way, for less than a tank of optimax, can you afford not to? I would say, if you want it to, the club will save you more than your entry fee in next to no time.

Edited to say, bugger, beaten to it by DaveG :D

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
krissevo said:
Just wondering If there was many young evo owners out there, recently bought white E5 GSR at only 20 anyone younger? :D
I got my subaru at 20 mate and just before my 21st bday i got the evo, great present that, lol. Im nearly 22 and still loving the evo and im a bird, lol :D

Lisa

·
Registered
30 Posts
hey cheers people, I know how frustrating some newbies can be for you guys asking the same questions over and over again.

Plus I must add that The car is being paid for myself and being insured myself have had my own policy since passing at 17. Plus by the time I have saved up the rest of the money needed, I will be 22 with 3 years NCB. So looking at a nice Christmas Present for myself.

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Rei Hino said:
hey cheers people, I know how frustrating some newbies can be for you guys asking the same questions over and over again.

Plus I must add that The car is being paid for myself and being insured myself have had my own policy since passing at 17. Plus by the time I have saved up the rest of the money needed, I will be 22 with 3 years NCB. So looking at a nice Christmas Present for myself.
I had never had my own insurance until this year when i insured a corsa sri so i could use this as a run about thats why ive had decent motors since i was 17 because of my dads trade policy.

Good Luck

Lisa

1 - 20 of 56 Posts