Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,982 Posts
I've got them on my TME, very good warm weather tyre with ample grip, not sure about wet weather never been out :lol: :smthumbup

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
For what they are, they are very good in the wet on track.

As for road use, they are not bad. For me Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric are the best all round tyre along with Pilot Sports.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys, how hard can you push with these tyres, are they anything close to the grip of Toyo R888, I do pretty hard B road driving.

·
Registered
20 Posts
They are more tire than you'll ever need on a public road. They are nice on wet roads too but don't like standing water. Cool weather is OK, plenty good enough but not brilliant. No freezing temps though: The rubber compound does not tolerate it. Way more sporty than Pilot Super Sport - much stiffer side walls - close to a Pilot Cup.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are more tire than you'll ever need on a public road. They are nice on wet roads too but don't like standing water. Cool weather is OK, plenty good enough but not brilliant. No freezing temps though: The rubber compound does not tolerate it. Way more sporty than Pilot Super Sport - much stiffer side walls - close to a Pilot Cup.
Cheers man, just what I wanted to know👍. I might just try a set.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts