Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to one and all,

Well, I've just been told that I am now the proud owner of an Evo 7, to replace my sadly departed GT4, and I couldn't be happier!!

Unfortunately, it's only shipping at the beginning of next week so I've a fair old time to wait till it arrives (ready to collect from Newera mid-June).

I have plenty of photos and am looking to post some pics shortly.

I look forward to many years of happy ownership and meeting club members at events and making as amany friends as I did in the GT4OC.

All the best,

Steve

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to all for the very warm welcome.

I'm slowly getting to grips with the site and have put my car in the register - not too many pics as most of the ones I have are over the 112kb limit, but I think they give a fair representation of the car - I'm totally chuffed! It's like waiting for your birthday & Christmas combined.

Cheers,

Steve

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Pete,

Thanks for the compliment. I agree the waiting would drive me mad too - why can't Japan and France swap places on the globe - but it's knowing what's coming that keeps me going ;)

Well time for bed so I can dream of my luverly new mota :)

Laterz

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.