Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
I think the link is wrong as it links to some manky old white 5-series :confused:

Seriously though, I'm sure there is some pedigree in there but it's lost on me when it looks so naff. :blush: It doesn't even look "cool" like an older car could (like your avatar or a 635CSi for example). Sorry! :cry:

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
c_w said:
I think the link is wrong as it links to some manky old white 5-series :confused:

Seriously though, I'm sure there is some pedigree in there but it's lost on me when it looks so naff. :blush: It doesn't even look "cool" like an older car could (like your avatar or a 635CSi for example). Sorry! :cry:
yes whites not the best - but being old it would create a few suprises!

The avitar is Hans Stuck at the Ring circa 76 in none the less 'CSL batmobile' - that being as you rightly say the only cool batmobile there is which is not something the likes of Robin would mince his way towards before beasting baddies! :D

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
As you can probably guess from my user name I work for Sytner. And I am collecting our prototype New Shape 5 Series B5 on Sunday! Will give it a good workout and let you guys know what 500+bhp and 750nm of torque feels like through just the rear wheels..........................well that is if you would like to know!?!

Was out with a director from Alpina AG 2 nights ago and he tells me that the very car I am going to collect was speed tested at above 186mph with a properly calibrated speedo...............think we all know Evo's are a little on the optimistic side ;)

Catch you soon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.