Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in the states so I need someone to hook me up on suspension parts. I was looking at all cusco stuff for my evo V. 3 point strut bar front and 3 point rear, stabilizers, lower arm bars, etc. anything they make, I want to order soon. someone please help. thanks!

eric

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks balde. but I've heard bad things about takakaira. I've been advised to order from www.irs.co.jp. anyone hear of them? but I was thinking shipping from europe would be cheaper than shipping from japan. anyone?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah shipping from Europe should be slightly cheaper.

I have ordered from IRS, they are ok. But you have to add duty, VAT etc on the price!!

Have you tried Fair Import in France?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well tell us then!!, or is it a secret :)

Seriously Claudius I need to order quite a few uprated parts soon and would be interested in the price I can obtain them from Fair Import.
E-mail me the info if you don't want it to be common knowledge!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if i am not wrong about fair import, they buy alot from takakaira, japan. weekly via air freight(thye could also be their agent as well)but if you can spend money like tuners, 5 x avc-r, 10 x hks hiper exhaust, etc etc. you get quite prompt response and pricewise, cheaper than i have come across whether in USA or Europe or Hong Kong. Maybe i am wrong.

Lee

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.