Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OI!!

You shoud be in the shop working, not watching the footy.

So was it a win then.

Cheers
Lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Christ, for a minute there I thought it was going to be a horrible day. 92 minutes of ****, followed by 1 second of brilliance.

Beckham was a complete star - but where oh where were the rest of the players?!?!?!?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unbelievable. Wife had just nipped upstairs for a nap and when that last goal went in I shouted so loudly the poor baby nearly leapt out of her socks.

Beckham's a God.

Ian.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Phew, it was a tight one wasn't it???

Thing is, me being Greek myself I would always want the Greek side to win a match, however, if they did, England would have no chance of getting to the world cup, so I was so relieved when Beckham scored that marvellous free-kick!

Hmmm, where do my priorities lie?? Trust me, I'm still an England supporter :)

Si

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I followed the commentry on 5 live missed getting to a pub to watch had a crap day so really should of scarpered about 2.30.
But fantastic result ,we can go to the world cup in style.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had reached the point of utter desperation with the game and went to hide in the toilets. Upon hearing the roar from inside the bar, Myself and the other two occupants moved with such speed through the door that we knocked someone over. In our jubilation, we all grabbed hold of each other and started to jump around, knocking more people aside. It was only when we stopped that I realised that one bloke still had his old man out, and the other had his trousers around his ankles!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Simon,

I understand your feelings (being a Greek as well). To be honest I would prefer Greece to win the game (please no flames !!!)
not only because we played decently and I dare say better in my opinion but because we haven't won any such serious
game for ages (being Greek does not count :D ). In anycase, that free kick from Beckham was simply brilliant and remind me
what a pitty it would be to have England out of the world cup.

Alex.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts