Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
I’ve had a few bits off them over the years, window vents etc, the bits always look good and seem to be well made, from an aesthetics and price point they’re good! They also seem to dispatch bits fairly quickly.
If you’re looking for lightweight stuff though, the bits they make are carbon skinned around a plastic blank so they’re quite heavy compared to full carbon parts.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've bought a few bits off them. Seem decent enough.

For this decorative carbon stuff, I've also bought from China on Ali Express - it's pretty much the same stuff. Can work out cheaper.

RPG in the US, and I think is made in the US, also has some nice carbon goodies. I've bought quite a bit for both Evo and Impreza.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I've bought a few bits off them. Seem decent enough.

For this decorative carbon stuff, I've also bought from China on Ali Express - it's pretty much the same stuff. Can work out cheaper.

RPG in the US, and I think is made in the US, also has some nice carbon goodies. I've bought quite a bit for both Evo and Impreza.
always wondered how is this china stuff, i always pictured their carbon weak/cracking/yellowing within months. I just cant believe cfrp from china for less than half the price holds up as well as premium brands such as seibon, vis ect..

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well, both my Evo and Impreza have cheap carbon front lips and they've been on for at least a year with no problem. Evo also has the roof spoiler vane thingy which has been fine.

I did buy carbon rear wheel spats (the bit in front of the rear wheel) which were warped and didn't really fit but other than that, all good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts