Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have purchased a Rexspeed V style spliter to replace my damaged FQ360 one on my car. It arrived yesterday and I am unsure now if the Rexspeed one will fit onto my FQ360 car and whether it ties into the under tray like the standard FQ360 one does.

Can someone confirm or share there experience with these types of aftermarket spliters? And whether they do fit onto FQ360 cars?

I am unable to fit the spliter to the car until end of next week as I don't have the time so it's just to easy my paranoia!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
I have purchased a Rexspeed V style spliter to replace my damaged FQ360 one on my car. It arrived yesterday and I am unsure now if the Rexspeed one will fit onto my FQ360 car and whether it ties into the under tray like the standard FQ360 one does.

Can someone confirm or share there experience with these types of aftermarket spliters? And whether they do fit onto FQ360 cars?

I am unable to fit the spliter to the car until end of next week as I don't have the time so it's just to easy my paranoia!

Thanks
Paul, I have the same problem, asked month ago :( http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=535235

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts