Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone changed just their anti roll bar and who was the supplier. I don't want to over suspension my car, but I've noticed on track pictures taken show that their is quite abit of roll looking to reduce.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The car is a toy, I do use for track days too. Having looked at the pics from track days I have done the car leans quite abit. I don't think the standard suspension is that bad to be fair. I feel coil overs or lower springs mean I would have to be mindful of sleeping policemen and also become harsher on the road. I'm not trying to build a race car just subtlety improve what I have.

·
Premium Member
20,181 Posts
I have the whiteline front and rear and they make a massive difference to the body roll, they have 3 adjustments on them as well so you can play a little with the set up
Admittedly I did have coil overs on when the roll bars were fitted but they were the Exe-tc on a setting that gave a comparable ride to standard suspension.

I agree, the standard suspension is very good and the only reason. initially, that I changed mine was to lower the ride height slightly

·
Registered
347 Posts
I have the H&R springs on mine and love them, perfect height and better handling. Was also thinking about uprated ARB's as I did this on my DC5 and was a massive improvement.

Only question is, do the droplinks need replacing as well or are the oem droplinks fine as long as they aren't worn ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts