Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My very own domain!

have moved my site here, and updated it for latest trackdays. Some cool (but big) videos to download too.

Chat page going on soon and lots of other stuff. Hooj site, loads of space.

Thanks to Jerry for the ISP tip!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Good. They are damn good. My Forum has only 98 members but the Bandwidth is not enough, they've just moved servers with no problem. If you need a Forum - I'll give you details same as lancerforums.

On the chatroom - we all ought to link to the same one, if you put one on site Blade. Ryan has placed one based on Bravenet (which as mentioned I don't like). I have one for MG's you have one based on the same ISP. How about all using the same link? Blade would you mind the odd MG interloper if we used the same link (I've already tight on bandwidth). V350 package.

If not I don't mind using my chatroom - a link could be placed on this site!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's some car you have there Blade!

I'd love to see a writeup on your instrument console (the Stack one) - awesome! Also is that a spacer on your steering wheel?

Not sure if you're aware but there's no contact email on the site that I could find.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jerry/ Blade/

A communal chatroom is a good idea. Ryan's (sorry dude) is crap! I don't have MSN and hate to miss out on anything!

Put a link!! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why dont you just use IRC like most of the net does?? you could have your own room, moderate it very easily.

Rich :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts