Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a evo6 last week and all written info in fluent jap. As this is the first one ive had I know very little about them(except what ive read on this site). Could anybody advise me where to get a workshop manual and/or a owners handbook. Cheers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Check out the http://www.coordsport.co.uk parts database for the workshop and technical information manuals. You will require the E4/5 manuals (paperback about £40) and the E6 supplement manuals (CD-ROM about £30). Altogether about 800-900 pages of servicing and technical info.

I believe that if you contact CCC customer services they can supply you with translations of the important parts of the Jap owners manuals. Personally I think you can work it all out from the pictures and illstrations. If you want specific information then just ask on here or email me.

Above all don't forget to join the MLR for loads of information on you new purchase!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HH6,

regarding the manuals sold by Co-ord. Do you think i should buy only the Evo IV/V one for my EVO V or should i buy the EVO 6 one?
what's the difference between them??

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts