Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all

We are pleased to announce the full release of our exclusive WRS Racing carbon fibre bonnet naca Evo Models VI - VII.

The bonnet duct is made using the highest quality pre preg carbon fibre & the best epoxy resins, both with high strength & heat resistance. The materials used are the same as those used on F1 cars so you can be assured it's as good as it gets. The carbon fibre UK companies we work with all also make parts for Rally & F1 teams.

The duct also has the air vent gap fully machined out to ensure maximum hot air engine bay extraction.

The carbon naca duct is made to the same high standards of all ralliart plug cover here's a few comments: 'Looks to nice to put in engine bay' 'I will sell my gran for that ''If you only put one carbon piece in your engine bay, make sure its this' 'You must have given this so much love' & 'Fits like a glove thank you'.

The naca duct on our web site www.wrsracing.co.uk will be priced at £99.99 plus shipping.

The MLR special discount price for the first 10 (only) ordered is £89.99 including UK postage. Please PM or email on [email protected]. We are making the first batch now so delivery time is 10- 14 days on first batch of 10.

Cheers

Billy

Attachments

·
Registered
8,734 Posts
billy2k said:
Hi all

We are pleased to announce the full release of our exclusive WRS Racing carbon fibre bonnet naca Evo Models VI - VII.

The bonnet duct is made using the highest quality pre preg carbon fibre & the best epoxy resins, both with high strength & heat resistance. The materials used are the same as those used on F1 cars so you can be assured it's as good as it gets. The carbon fibre UK companies we work with all also make parts for Rally & F1 teams.

The duct is a direct replacement for the factory one, you undo 3 nuts on yours & drop ours in & do the nuts back up. So if you ever want to remove it you can just undo & change it. The duct also has the air vent gap fully machined out to ensure maximum hot air engine bay extraction.

The carbon naca duct is made to the same high standards of all ralliart plug cover here's a few comments: 'Looks to nice to put in engine bay' 'I will sell my gran for that ''If you only put one carbon piece in your engine bay, make sure its this' 'You must have given this so much love' & 'Fits like a glove thank you'.

The naca duct on our web site www.wrsracing.co.uk will be priced at £99.99 plus shipping.

The MLR special discount price for the first 10 (only) ordered is £89.99 including UK postage. Please PM or email on [email protected]. We are making the first batch now so delivery time is 10- 14 days on first batch of 10.

Cheers

Billy
Lovely bit of kit Billy, YHPM!!

Stevie

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
They dont appear to have a hole/slot at the back for air to enter it?? is this a case of D.I.Y to put a hole in it, or is an optical dillusion :confused:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
windowlicker said:
They dont appear to have a hole/slot at the back for air to enter it?? is this a case of D.I.Y to put a hole in it, or is an optical dillusion :confused:
I think m8 below answers ;) the pic is a bit bleached out due to flash bounce off the shine :D but u can see the cut out.
billy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi all

will post pics of it fitted on car later, its so sexy........ :cool:

and nice to meet u all today at the Ace cafe, thanks for all the compliments ;) :)
cheers

billy

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi mate

thanks for pm, yeah it does look good on red as well we tried it on one at the Ace cafe on satuurday.

thanks

1 - 20 of 66 Posts