Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after much debate i finally got my 260 Evo8 down to Allan and the boys at WRC.…
i really don't know where to begin to thank ALL at WRC for all there time and effort, from the very first phone call to the test drive,they have been 100%,

i had spoke to Allan about some requirements that i needed and he told me that WRC could give me the package i needed, and true to his word i got what i was hoping for and maybe a little extra!
the day was manic to say the least , but in the end it was more than worth it...

So what did i come home with?
in the end i settled for 256 BHP ATW's...so if anyone is thinking of having a 260 tuned, i would highly recommend these, and please don't think this is a cheap plug for WRC,if u could have seen them ALL today, im sure ud be like, me over the moon.

So big thanks and much respect to the Guys down there, sorry if i got in anyone's way!
cheers for the lifts!
Dale

PS...may see you in the near future for more BHP!

thanks once again

·
Registered
10,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ill try and scan this on here,not to good with PC's!!

yeh it turned out that i had had Stage one,didnt need the BOV or the Cat!

this car drives soooooooooo much better,yeh it has more power but even at low speeds it much smoother than before,which is what i wanted from the outset!

big thanks again to ALL the crew down there!

·
Registered
502 Posts
i think i'll be going for the stage one soon. Maybe with the 3.5inch exhaust instead.

If you could scan it that would be great. If not don't worry to much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts