Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my car EcuTek'ed yesterday :D , very nice people and excellent service...thanks Allen and Chris.

Car is running superbly thanks to Chris's mapping....one very happy customer :D :D

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
They have managed to get an APS equipped VIII 260 with Ecu-Tek up to 293 bhp At The Wheels - thats pretty good considering the relatively little cost involved.

Thats not far off 400 bhp!!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
How long does it take to do the remap? I'm North West based so would need a day trip down there I guess (mind you, not needing 293 atw.... safety more important and don't want to be adding a clutch to the bill too quickly!).

Anyone know if they map at the weekends?

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Lucky_Strike said:
How long does it take to do the remap? I'm North West based so would need a day trip down there I guess (mind you, not needing 293 atw.... safety more important and don't want to be adding a clutch to the bill too quickly!).

Anyone know if they map at the weekends?
Richard, call them and ask them.

I was speaking with Allan yesterday, and he said they have been working 7 days a week for 11 weeks now!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The remap can take between 1.5 to 2.5 hours. They don't mind you being nosey when the car is on the rollers and answering your naive questions! Also have a 42" plasma, sky and some nice sofa's.

My car is a MR RS with a Turbo Back 3" APS system and HKS panel filter it developed 223bhp at the wheels at 1.1bar.

After the remap it produced 267bhp at the wheels at 1.5bar and about 50lb/ft more torque right were you need it!!

The car was surer quick before especially with the CR box, know it is f##king super quick and pulls strong all the way to the limiter :D :D

Castle Coombe Monday, hopefully dry with the AO48's should be fun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts