Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone planning to stay over for the Saturday night this weekend? If so, where's everyone staying :).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,287 Posts
Dave, I'd of loved to of organise something but I am stuck at home babysitting as the missus is out at a friends 30th in London!

Bugger! :(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,151 Posts
Mosi said:
Dave, I'd of loved to of organise something but I am stuck at home babysitting as the missus is out at a friends 30th in London!

Bugger! :(
don't you have a bbq steve? :D
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
7,602 Posts
Mosi said:
Wont work when I have a 10 month old baby daughter and a 3.5 year old Son to look after too :(
Come on Steve

We won't make that much noise and we can cook for ourselves;) if you have chance you could pop out in to your garden to join us;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is nobody planning to stay over on the Saturday? Perhaps there's too much polishing and not enough drinking going on ;) :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There's a small group of us staying in Northampton on the Saturday night and we'll no doubt be sampling the delights of Northampton too :drink: :beerchug:.

If anyone is looking for somewhere to stay or fancies a few beers, PM me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,205 Posts
DaveG said:
There's a small group of us staying in Northampton on the Saturday night and we'll no doubt be sampling the delights of Northampton too :drink: :beerchug:.

If anyone is looking for somewhere to stay or fancies a few beers, PM me.
well well well i live in northampton :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,738 Posts
DaveG said:
too much polishingD
Im actually starting to worry as to when I will get chance to clean and polish it before saturday morning!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
beer

well i just been told that me and the ather half are staying in towcester on sat night but would be keen on beer and stuf haha
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,151 Posts
daveR said:
Im actually starting to worry as to when I will get chance to clean and polish it before saturday morning!
it doesn't matter if it snows on saturday anyway...I too have felt the same anguish :blah: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
217 Posts
may pop down for a swift half if you let me know what pub/hotel you guys are in.

get chance to meet some people before tomorrow :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
daveR said:
Im actually starting to worry as to when I will get chance to clean and polish it before saturday morning!
It looked pretty clean a few hours ago ;)

Then again so did mine after the complementary wash, but by the time I got home I'd been hailed on and it now looks like I've just been rallying :D
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top