Lancer Register Forum banner

WRC Evo400 Ti Turbo Graph

7084 Views 158 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  moses
;)

Posted below :D

Theres always some, eh :rolleyes: ;)
141 - 159 of 159 Posts
What ever the case, my car isn't detting ;)
WULLIE said:
out of order in what way? i wasnt telling lies. unless someone was making up stories on the day.
Well you weren't exactly telling the whole truth were you!

Let's ask bbigman himself shall we, and I quote:

"hello mate, AVA tried to tell me that my intake temps were very high and that it was beginning to Det on the rollers, to be perfectly honest I think AVA are a bunch of tossers and don't have a clue what there talking about.

I do NOT believe that car was detting and it certainly was not on the road, bear in mind it was running a 6 engine and turbo.

My graphs I believe should be on the MLR somewhere, and if not spanpody will have it on file, the car was pure class on the road, and mapped to perfection in my mind.

Regards Glen"

Now that's the whole truth isn't it?

And even if it did begin to shows signs of det due to their RR load, temps etc, it obviously wasn't serious at all seeing at the continued to do a full power run.

Not trying to stir things up but by you just posting random comments like 'bbigmans car detted' is out of order in my book.
See less See more
Russs said:
You do know or you don't know. Which is it?
Everyone is full of **** mate :p

Not in the mood to squabble any more.
Will say that I haven't lied about what I've seen.
Sorry if you're having problems reading but it seems quite clear, don't know you but do know your comments not founded.

Well, I don't want to squabble either but that's what happens when you post up rubbish comments for all to see and reply to.
Not trying to stir things up but by you just posting random comments like 'bbigmans car detted' is out of order in my book.
sam didnt ask under what factors did any of his customers cars det. he asked which of his customers cars had detted.

i was just basing my answer on the facts known to me at the time.

if you still feel i am out of order for answering an honest question with the facts known at thetime then fair enough, thats up to you.
Bream said:
Well you weren't exactly telling the whole truth were you!

Let's ask bbigman himself shall we, and I quote:

"hello mate, AVA tried to tell me that my intake temps were very high and that it was beginning to Det on the rollers, to be perfectly honest I think AVA are a bunch of tossers and don't have a clue what there talking about.

I do NOT believe that car was detting and it certainly was not on the road, bear in mind it was running a 6 engine and turbo.

My graphs I believe should be on the MLR somewhere, and if not spanpody will have it on file, the car was pure class on the road, and mapped to perfection in my mind.

Regards Glen"

Now that's the whole truth isn't it?

And even if it did begin to shows signs of det due to their RR load, temps etc, it obviously wasn't serious at all seeing at the continued to do a full power run.

sounds good to me :D

russs mate u got a share in wallace performance i see your promoting it on the scoobynet :lol:

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=424582
I do NOT believe that car was detting and it certainly was not on the road, bear in mind it was running a 6 engine and turbo
any car will det. regardless of it having a 6 engine and turbo. do you think 6 engines and turbos cant have det? :confused: :confused:

maybe the truth from glens point of view. however why would experienced vehicle technicians want to tell you that you had det if you didnt? whats the point?

MOSES,

if sam is such a god at mapping why dont you get him to map you car for you instead of simon?
WULLIE said:
any car will det. regardless of it having a 6 engine and turbo. do you think 6 engines and turbos cant have det? :confused: :confused:

maybe the truth from glens point of view. however why would experienced vehicle technicians want to tell you that you had det if you didnt? whats the point?

MOSES,

if sam is such a god at mapping why dont you get him to map you car for you instead of simon?
Wullie,

AVA told me my car was detting, :confused:

It's definetly not mate, 150% sure ;)

It's there rollers putting WAAAAYY, too much load on the cars at false rpm mate. Could they mistake the tapping from the boost solenoide ?

My car is not detting mate so I would assume they were mistaken with Glens car :)
WULLIE said:

MOSES,

sam did map my car :D and simon doesnt map my car now u muppet its too far for sam and mark shead does it he is my mapper :crackup: he is only an hr away from simon and takes his cars their too for the dyno to get run in and mapped

and yes when my car is back if i need it to be mapped he will be doing it in scotland otherwise if in england only mark shead and simon are allowed to touch it

sam and mark are the best mappers for me

and who told u simon maps my car :confused: :D but he sure tells mark how he wants it but the mapper is mark
Mo,

ou would have to employ Sam full time if he were mapping your car :D ;)
Evo Stuart said:
Wullie,

AVA told me my car was detting, :confused:

It's definetly not mate, 150% sure ;)

It's there rollers putting WAAAAYY, too much load on the cars at false rpm mate. Could they mistake the tapping from the boost solenoide ?

My car is not detting mate so I would assume they were mistaken with Glens car :)
stuart, why does your boost solenoid tap?

im quite sure they could have made a mistake but with many years of experience on tuning cars do you really think so?

wouldnt you prefer to have your car tested to the limit just to be really sure that det wont kill it. i know its not everyday were driving round with a car full of folk but on that day you are you dont want it melting.
Evo Stuart said:
Mo,

ou would have to employ Sam full time if he were mapping your car :D ;)
lol not all the time i dont think i will do any other mods to it :D but if their was something to be changed like a turbo or a mod sam will be my mapper in scotland as always

my car owes everything to simon, mark, sam and andy evotrak

their idea's and hard work
moses said:
sam did map my car :D and simon doesnt map my car now u muppet its too far for sam and mark shead does it he is my mapper :crackup: he is only an hr away from simon and takes his cars their too for the dyno to get run in and mapped

and yes when my car is back if i need it to be mapped he will be doing it in scotland otherwise if in england only mark shead and simon are allowed to touch it

sam and mark are the best mappers for me

and who told u simon maps my car :confused: :D but he sure tells mark how he wants it but the mapper is mark
i do appologise. from the last pics i seen of yours in simons bench dyno i assumed simon was doing it. obviously not the case.
WULLIE said:
i do appologise. from the last pics i seen of yours in simons bench dyno i assumed simon was doing it. obviously not the case.
no way bud i owe my mapping to my dear hero mark the hairdo shead :D most lovable chap , wish he was my real uncle :D
anyway, nevermind. all this shyte has arose from someone not being able to answer a question on a new product then every other cont jumped on the appreciation wagon.

:utahere: :wave:

:kiss:
WULLIE said:
anyway, nevermind. all this shyte has arose from someone not being able to answer a question on a new product then every other cont jumped on the appreciation wagon.

:utahere: :wave:

:kiss:
lol sure mate :beerchug:

your a good man wullie i know that and u do too peace :)
Bream said:
Sorry if you're having problems reading but it seems quite clear, don't know you but do know your comments not founded.

Well, I don't want to squabble either but that's what happens when you post up rubbish comments for all to see and reply to.
Was meant to be light hearted. Never mind :rolleyes:

You obviously chose not to read to well either.
I did see a car that had been mapped by Sam that detted any time you went full load at low revs.
Owner actually comes on here, but asked me not to name him or get him involved. So I won't.

Read my posts carefully if you feel the need to argue.
I have never actually commented on Sams mapping abilities.

moses said:
russs mate u got a share in wallace performance i see your promoting it on the scoobynet :lol:
No shares Moses, but you are missing something a little more obvious ;) :p
[

russ post
----------
I did see a car that had been mapped by Sam that detted any time you went full load at low revs.
Owner actually comes on here, but asked me not to name him or get him involved. So I won't.
-------------

hmm thats like me saying i know a man and he said russ gave it up to him in his arse a few times but he told me dont tell and dont get him involved

:D thats b-o-l-l-o-c-k-s we need names and proof :lol: or u gave that man a seeing to up his rectum, im sure u didnt but thats what its like accusing someone and then not giving the customers name :D
Russs said:
Was meant to be light hearted. Never mind :rolleyes:

You obviously chose not to read to well either.

Read my posts carefully if you feel the need to argue.
I have never actually commented on Sams mapping abilities.

No shares Moses, but you are missing something a little more obvious ;) :p
i have been away all weekend and when i come back i see this, i had no intentions of actually posting any more to this post, but again things seem to have gone out of hand so i feel i need to defend my case and reputation and get everything in the open.

it all starts here!
http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?threadid=56012

no prizes for guessing who was the person struggling to get the car done and who finished it. also it was obvious that when the car was done the customer was happy with his car. apparently after that the car developed a problem but i was never contacted. the customer choose to go to wallace perfomance to get it sorted due to proximity plus they were doing alot more stuff to his car.

now the fact that he has come to see me in the first place must have started this whole thing against me.

it is disappointing that i was never informed of this situation as i would have obviously sorted it out. i would not map a car and leave it to det !

now here is a post from scooby net showing the same thing happening to wallace performance but at least they got a chance to sort it out.
http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=354765&highlight=wallace+performance

talking about short memory and double standards springs to mind.

sam
See less See more
sam i got a pm from the bloke , he happened to be my old friend and i didnt know he had a prob and he said it wasnt even a big prob and it was his fault he didnt contact u and it wasnt even suppose to get out coz it was a minor problem due to him not contacting u to get it sorted and he told me himself and he regrets it got out and knows if he had just called u at the time it would have been sorted :)
141 - 159 of 159 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.