Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm in the shower and I've washed and rinsed my hair. I squirt a second dosage of shampoo into my palm so that I can repeat (always repeat), then realise that it was actually conditioner I squirted into my palm and not shampoo.

So I keep the hand with conditioner level while I squeeze shampoo directly onto my head from the bottle with my other hand. Of course I have no idea how much I'm actually squeezing....but it turned out to be a lot. So 5 mins later I'm still bent over with head under the shower, trying to completely rinse my shampoo saturated hair with one hand, keeping the other hand dry and level so that I can use the conditioner that's on it. Of course the alternative to this situation would have been to have simply scrubbed the conditioner off my hand in the first place and replaced it with shampoo.

Then it hit me.....I'm one cheap son of a b1tch.

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
Aidy, this is at least the second thread you've started regarding your exploits in the shower. I'm sure the idea of us all picturing you naked and well lathered gives you a class A stiffy but frankly I'm struggling to hold onto my breakfast here.

Do you save a bit of the conditioner to make your goatee all silky? :mhihi:

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Are you Scottish?!

*no offence to you Scotsmen and Scotswomen out there - it's just you have a reputation for being tight*
Cheeky sod:mad: And yes he is Scottish and we are not tight up here:goingmad:

Aidy didnt realise u had any hair to wash:D

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aidy, this is at least the second thread you've started regarding your exploits in the shower.
Just wait til you hear the one about how I had to go to A&E to get the toilet brush removed from my rectum cos I slipped on the soap and, by some uncanny twist of fate, landed on it. Boy was my face red that day.

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
Just wait til you hear the one about how I had to go to A&E to get the toilet brush removed from my rectum cos I slipped on the soap and, by some uncanny twist of fate, landed on it. Boy was my face red that day.
Well the 10 minutes it took me to eat my Bitesize Shredded Wheat this morning was wasted. Didn't taste so good on the way back out though :blah:

·
Registered
247 Posts
You learn as you get older AIDY.
I was painting with white gloss on Sunday; just threw the brush away afterwards. The white spirit to clean it and then your hands and then the sink costs more than a nice new brush. Also the blinkin time waisted and clothes splattered....forget it.

Throw gloss brushes away...old buggas tip of the day.

When you reach 42 (answer to life the universe and everything) you need all the time you can get. Unfortunately I'm not even bold yet so still have to wash my hair too. Lifes so unfair!

·
Registered
10,968 Posts
Cheeky sod:mad: And yes he is Scottish and we are not tight up here:goingmad:

Aidy didnt realise u had any hair to wash:D
Ah i just know a few lads in the Edinburgh, and they are quite proud of the fact they don't like spending/wasting money on anything :smthumbup

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
I think we're all missing the point here - Aidy washes his hair, repeats, and then conditions??? :confused:

Move over Blair,the MLR has a new pretty boy! :gay: ;) :lol:

·
Registered
31,032 Posts
You are kidding Rob.

It is reported that once a month, Blair's parents pack poor Montgomerie (Blair's personal Butler) off on their private jet to source several rare extracts from around the world which Blair demands to mix with his shampoo and conditioner as he feels "he is worth it".

He then gathers a team of around 9 young filipinos and brings them back with him.

When it is time for Blair's hair to be washed (every 3 hours), they take it in turn in a sort of relay fashion to massage the mixture into Blair's prize mop.

He then uses his prize one off GHD straighteners to straighten his locks.

Apparently the Scottish Government is thinking of building a wind farm with the sole purpose/task of powering his straighteners.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts