Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
The offset is the distance between the centre of the wheel and the surface of the wheel that meets the hub, a 35mm offset will put the wheel 3mm further out than a 38mm offset. (38 being the norm)

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
My Compo TH3's in 17" size fit ok with a 35 offset (this is on a IX GT) plenty of room around the wheel tyre.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Be a bit careful, as it also depends on how the spokes bend in towards the rim, and if they are cast on the outside or join the centr (if that makes sense) best bet would be to test fit, if possible, or search on here and see if anyone's fitted similar. Which ones are they??
Paul

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Ridgback said:
Yep matey they're the ones! Cheers you've made my day lets just hope he'll take my offer :)
They will. Lovely wheels. I put the red/black GTR on my 7 when I was selling it. Had Ralliart R01s on it but couldnt get the money I wanted for and car and rims together. So sold them seperate. What did they come off?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Ridgback said:
They've never been fitted, still in the box :eek:

He bought them for a Nissan but has decided he wants to get his engine sorted first so is willing to sell the wheels for the right price.

By the way what did you let your R-01's go for and which colour/size were they?
See if ya can fit one but id be very confident they will. Acres of space between caliper and spoke.

Went for bout 900stg in end. More hassle than anything tbh. Genuine bargain but people reckoned they were too dear but they were half price with 15months use!! Could have kept them but wanted new ones for my 9GT which hopefully Im collecting this week. I have a wheel fetish anyway. A dam expensive one at that. Waiting for Advans now :angel:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts