Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Going faster than b4
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i did try and see if there was another thread - no luck - mods, please move this thread if thats the case.

I've been in a few cars over the years, however, recently and unforunatley i had to travel in mates ;

Chrysler PT Cruiser 2.0

Well all i can say is ; what an utter peice of crap, i told him i would burn it as a favour to him, seriously !!.

No guts ( see more power from a fart in a tin can ) 2.0 apparently !
plastic cheap door cards
cheap swtiches
seats feel so cheap
window controls on the top / middle of the centre console ( above the radio )
the list goes on.. what an utter pile of shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh1t

Its not in bad shape for its age, but has issues ( as most have from a basic search), air bag light, front fog switch blown ( £108 !!! ) etc etc

BURN THEM ALL.. just crap utter utter crap.

·
Registered
534 Posts
My btothers fiat panda sergio tachini special edition was the worst to be in but believe it or not the crapest ive driven was a DB7 , I could only drive it properly if the roof was down , if it was up my head had to be bent and im only 6 foot 2inch tall so average size I think lol .

·
Premium Member
20,600 Posts
Cant compare old cars with new ....but the worst modern type surely a rented Corsa/fiesta , entry level piece of grey/death inducing /vomit attracting /mundane sheep vehicle .......id prefer a fiat uno I tells ya ;)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Fiat Tipo my wife had when I met her. I swear that the steering wheel was connected to the front wheels by elastic bands, you could just not anything. It was so woeful, I traded it in and bought her a Ford Puma - only then did she realise what I meant by communicative steering.

I have to say, that Puma was such a great handling FWD car, reminded me of the Renault Clio Cup, it was so pointy and nimble.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Fiat Tipo my wife had when I met her. I swear that the steering wheel was connected to the front wheels by elastic bands, you could just not anything. It was so woeful, I traded it in and bought her a Ford Puma - only then did she realise what I meant by communicative steering.

I have to say, that Puma was such a great handling FWD car, reminded me of the Renault Clio Cup, it was so pointy and nimble.
agree with that the puma is a great car just lacks power thats why i turbocharged mine :D

im trying to think lately the worst car ive drove is a smart car

·
Premium Member
4,346 Posts
WTF is that.. :lol: sounds cheap and shhhhhhhh1t from the name ! keep them coming.
Indescribably unpleasant Jap tat, based on Nissan Micra mechanicals and a sort of dwarf size 60's Jag appearance..........google it, you need to see it to believe it!

It was utter gash in every way.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Vauxhal agila, all turquoise green. Seats, door frames, seat belts dials literally everything that could be. 1.2. Only good thing about it was it was a insurance courtesy car so I ragged (in the loosest sense of the word) it until it nearly died.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts