Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Was over at it last week for the annual trip to Sheffield.

Williams is a class player who should have won a lot more than he already has. Good luck to him though.

£147k for a few minutes work, assuming noone else manages it. :D

How long did it take him, O'Sullivan holds the record for the five fastest 147's, the shortest in just over 5 minutes!! Awesome.

·
Premium Member
4,874 Posts
anyone want a fiver Ronnie hits another? :D

Seriously though, Williams is one of the best single ball poters around but for out and out break building you can't test the Rocket :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,874 Posts
Aidy said:
Jimmy White, allegedly. Can't be arsed to google/snopes it to verify though.
funny you should say that.... but I rekon you have more chance of winning the World Championship than hitting a 155........ how many losing WC finals has JW been in? 6 or 7 LOL

·
Premium Member
4,874 Posts
Ronnie V Ebdon

I Can't Believe what I'm watching.

Peter Ebdon is really taking the ****. I mean every fuking shot is taking him like 2mins, a few years back Ronnie hit a 147 in 5 and half mins.... just see Ebdon hit a 12 break in 5mins 40 WTF!!

Ebdon has already won the World Championship IMO, the BCWC - the Biggest C unt to Grace a snooker table World championship!

ARRRRRR!!! :goingmad:

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Dark Evo said:
anyone want a fiver Ronnie hits another? :D

Seriously though, Williams is one of the best single ball poters around but for out and out break building you can't test the Rocket :cool:
and Isty should know, he is one of the best pool players i have ever seen!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Re: Ronnie V Ebdon

Dark Evo said:

Ebdon has already won the World Championship IMO, the BCWC - the Biggest C unt to Grace a snooker table World championship!

ARRRRRR!!! :goingmad:
:crackup: :crackup:

Did you see the interview after the game, thought he was going to burst into tears!!

Plus, I've never heard more muted applause for a winner at the Crucible- I think everyone except Ebdon was disgusted he won the game last night.

·
NR555
7,448 Posts
Yep, thats my snooker world championship finished watching for this year, why the [email protected]*k didnt the ref bring in the time wasting rule??? Ronnie asleep between shots, laughing at ebdon and suggesting that he should nudge the table to get a touching ball, at least he still has a sense of humour :crackup:

·
Premium Member
4,874 Posts
Tom Dick said:
Yep, thats my snooker world championship finished watching for this year, why the [email protected]*k didnt the ref bring in the time wasting rule??? Ronnie asleep between shots, laughing at ebdon and suggesting that he should nudge the table to get a touching ball, at least he still has a sense of humour :crackup:
Ronnie did well to swallow his pride and not diss Ebdon in the interview. As for Ebdon, complete [email protected]! I don't think he had a break over 50 the entire match (that probabaly took 30mins)

Even the other pros, Doherty etc was disgusted with Ebdons slowing down on purpose, taking the **** tactics.

Oh well, Mathew Stevens has got to be favourite now and he deserves to win more than any other player IMO.

·
NR555
7,448 Posts
Its a shame that ian mculloch (spelling) isnt very reliable on the long shots, i would like to see him do well, Mat stevens for the win, maybe, but you cant dismiss the fact that ebdon did play some cracking shots

·
Premium Member
4,874 Posts
Tom Dick said:
but you cant dismiss the fact that ebdon did play some cracking shots
I must of fallen asleep because all the half decent potts I saw him play was percentage shots, when there was a pot to nothing, every other time he missed by a mile and some how left it safe...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts