Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Work wheels in motion ultimate kiwami wheels imported from Japan from Drift works.

New these wheels were £1086.80 without tires and wheel nuts.

One has a slight curb type mark on about 5cm long on the rim. (Def didn't curb them!! But don't know how it got there)

Second wheel has a mark from fitting... they jumped on the machine... very very ****ed when it happened!! But didn't notice till I got home. That's about 2cm

(I'll upload pics of these but it was dark by the time I was finished)

They will prob fit a lot of other jap cars, I have listed the order form which has all the PCDs and offset etc.

The front has a different offset to get over the callipers.

18x9.5J so give the car awesome stance! And massive concave!!

They are also anodised not powder coated.

They didn't rub on my car unless on full lock, and I had ohlins coilovers (see other items)

The tires are still like brand new as I never used the car at all!! They are Yokohama advans AD08s Rated A in the dry and a B in the wet!! F for fuel rating... but you have an evo... so your screwed on mpg anyway! Unbelievable grip!!!

Collection preferred, or you can organise your own courier and I will accommodate them.

I'll also include the wheel nuts that I bought, which are in black and the locking wheel nuts.

I didn't buy centre caps as I couldn't decide on what ones I wanted, and thought it looked cool without. But you can buy these from drift works.

£1000 with the tires and wheel nuts and locking nuts.
£700 cheaper than what they cost me and they are still like new
Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The wt are different to get over the front brake callipers, went on the advice from drift works. Didn't rub on my car.. but was close!

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
The wt are different to get over the front brake callipers, went on the advice from drift works. Didn't rub on my car.. but was close!
What calipers you have at the front? I have ap racing calipers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts