Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And he brought with him a set of carbon fibre side skirts extensions by Do-Luck :D Thanks to the guys at Sumopower for these, friendly and easy to deal with :)

mmmmmmmmmm carbon :D

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is said item fitted to Jason's old VIII FQ330 :cool:

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well i live in Ireland so they cost me £385 delivered, but i think that was when there was a bit of an offer on. I'm not really sure how much they are now but if you contact Rob (Japracer) on here he'll tell you or call Alex on 08712260185 :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
TimFerguson said:
Well i live in Ireland so they cost me £385 delivered, but i think that was when there was a bit of an offer on. I'm not really sure how much they are now but if you contact Rob (Japracer) on here he'll tell you or call Alex on 08712260185 :)
is that including the rear spats too?

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Paul, our identical car theory has to stop at some point, you are not allowed to buy these :D Oh well, i forgot you've the IX rear and all on now so that's groovy, i'll fit the rear ones and you can't get them :p :crackup:

Lee, no mate, that's only for the side skirts extensions, the rears are extra (and about to be ordered :D)

·
Premium Member
11,662 Posts
TimFerguson said:
Good price that. Well done matey :coolsm:

·
Registered
20,154 Posts
tim

TimFerguson said:
Paul, our identical car theory has to stop at some point, you are not allowed to buy these :D Oh well, i forgot you've the IX rear and all on now so that's groovy, i'll fit the rear ones and you can't get them :p :crackup:

Lee, no mate, that's only for the side skirts extensions, the rears are extra (and about to be ordered :D)
when will you have them on and pics on here , i will look out for them :p

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pauk, good question mate, still got a broken arm so unless i can persuade my old fella to give me a hand then it might be a few weeks, but when i stick the pictures up i'll drop you a PM or something to let you know. I've also just phoned Alex and told him that he's not allowed to sell them to anyone called Paul North - that is your real second name right :crackup:

·
Registered
20,154 Posts
timothy

:crackup:
TimFerguson said:
Pauk, good question mate, still got a broken arm so unless i can persuade my old fella to give me a hand then it might be a few weeks, but when i stick the pictures up i'll drop you a PM or something to let you know. I've also just phoned Alex and told him that he's not allowed to sell them to anyone called Paul North - that is your real second name right :crackup:
it might be my real name, might not be, :p :crackup:

·
Registered
21,179 Posts
Nice one Tim. how do they compare to the Damd skirt extensions?? They look just the same but are half the price :confused:

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Give me a break Ken, i've only got the one good arm right now :D

They'll be on asap though, can't be having them sitting around indoors or i'll maybe bump into them in a drunken stupor some night :crackup:

Think i'll order me the rear bits as well, just wouldn't look right without them now.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts