Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Just after some opinions on my car. Had a Set of TME graphics with the car when i bought her but just never applied them. Just had a photoshop image done of the car with them put on and wondered what you guys thought? Better with or without them?

Cheers,

Chris

·
Banned
4,875 Posts
Another pic that might help you make your mind up Chris.

Cheers

Si

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers Si, thats a great help :) Was wondering as my set are orignals from japan the top stripe is white, would it be possible for you to make the red stripe up? Also to do the door handels in black like on the offical red TME's?

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
I like them, and infact are just about to change from the extreme stripes to the TME ones, but will loose the red stripe, going for the white/grey/black look.

Steve

heres mine with the extreme

·
Moderator™
27,642 Posts
arnnie said:
Hi Guys,

Just after some opinions on my car. Had a Set of TME graphics with the car when i bought her but just never applied them. Just had a photoshop image done of the car with them put on and wondered what you guys thought? Better with or without them?

Cheers,

Chris

I like them!!
after all its a TME :D

·
Banned
4,875 Posts
Evoedd said:
I like them, and infact are just about to change from the extreme stripes to the TME ones, but will loose the red stripe, going for the white/grey/black look.

Steve

heres mine with the extreme
Steve, fire over you contact number please i wanted to have a quick chat about your TME stripes :)

Si

·
Banned
4,875 Posts
arnnie said:
Cheers Si, thats a great help :) Was wondering as my set are orignals from japan the top stripe is white, would it be possible for you to make the red stripe up? Also to do the door handels in black like on the offical red TME's?
Hmmm that may be little tricky, the originals that you have are printed all in one piece, our ones like on the white evo V i posted up are a seperate vinyl kit. I dont think trying to overlay peices of red on to your white parts will work or match up.

You maybe better off selling the the proper set and having a custom colour set of us...... maybe

Hmmm, black door handles would be easier to paint, they get a lot of wear and tear and would hold up better than vinyl

Cheers

Si

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
evo_dorset said:
They look smart on and are not over the top
What would you know about being over the top, even you have a small spoiler :crackup:

Steve

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Evoedd said:
What would you know about being over the top, even you have a small spoiler :crackup:

Steve
well the idea is to keep low key
not use big stickers as yer dick extension :crackup: :crackup:
afternoon steve :D

·
Banned
4,875 Posts
morgan69 said:
where can you get these vinlys from ?
That would be me sir :)

Take a look at our site www.sjsdesign.com

anything i can help with give me call/email/PM.......... :cool:

Cheers

Si

·
Banned
4,875 Posts
Ah there you go Steve/Arnie

Nice pic Gordon, looks subtle with just the bottom 2 colours standing out :cool:

Si

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Very nice pic gordon, that helps alot. Could almost be my car ;) :crackup:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts