Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anybody on here know the part number for the evo4/5/6 wiper stalk with rear wiper switch? thanks!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anybody?? it would be better if you can give me the lefthandrive oriented wiper stalk part number. thanks! I know most evos with rear wipers are in the right hand drive configuration but I know that some lancers released in EU came with rear wipers and are in the left hand drive configuration specially the wagon/touring versions.. anyone?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the link mate but there are no partnumbers in there. lol! would you happen to know it?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here is the deal, Ive got an evo5 rs model in left hand drive. Originally without a rear wiper, I decided to have a go and put a rear wiper on it. So now I need a wiper stalk with a rear wiper switch. Chassis number cp9a.

been surfing ebay.co.uk and noticed that mitsu carismas seem to have the wiper stalk switch that I need and in the orientation that I need it in but Im not quite sure if it would work on the evo or if its a direct replacement.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
would help too if you can show me how the rear wiper motor is mounted on the car. it seems like i need brackets for it and that its not a direct bolt on on an RS spec car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts