Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi! I am looking for a place to tint my evo in the midlands, does anyone know anywhere good and recomended??? I live in Loughborough so if anywhere near me is perfect! Also does anyone know how much it will cost for the whole car to be tinted!! thanx for the help!

leon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Me a poser!!!! I got a reason for it ok!!! 1st is that I have a kid who is 3months old and everytime he sits in the car, the street lights and sun seems to shine right on him. so only 2 thing I can do, one my wife wanted me to get one of those winnie the poo sunblinds (WINNIE THE POO ON the window screen of EVO) this has to be a no no, so the next thing is I say I will rather spend a few hundred quid to tint the car other than having winnie the poo on my car window.
2nd I have noticed that there is loads of people will come and look inside my car and I hated it cuz it gives me a feeling that they might want to nick something out of my car! Cuz when you look in from the driver side window you can clearly see the Apexi controllers on the Wind screen and my special edition kenwood double din head unit, so that has to conclude that I am getting it tinted with those smash protection or somthing they can do extra when tinting, its like it makes the glass shatter prove and harder to smash or something.

Also this is an Evo man! :) being a little poser brings me back to the days of boy racer style as well as it doesnt make me feel so old! man I'm only 24 but feels like 40! http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tongue1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle > with wife and a kid and work overtime all the time!!! :(

leon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh my God! What a long reply to me trying to wind you up! I was just kidding! :) I didnt look, saw Evo 4 and thought it was Evo4GirlRacer, a chick that posts on here sometimes, especially when something break down oh her car and she cant drive it! ;)

So excuse me, Sir. What colour is your car? You know you can get different colour window tints, right? They have like titanium ones if your car is grey, it might look good. Not a fan of blue or green...

Poor baby, I'm sure it would like to up the boost on Daddy's car!! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
don't know if u have a scuffs near where u live but they do window tinting with a range of colours the price is around £250 hope this is any help

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
big evo have heard about some of the scuffs going bust but the one down hear is solid they do lots of work for gemini always busy with insurance stuff,couple of mates have had their cars done there and they have done really good jobs on resprays.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts