Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to have a moan really got home from work today to find tiles on the drive. :cry:

The winds ripped part of me roof and if it carrys on i can see it getting underneath and ripping the rest.

Now gotta sort out all the insurance (fun)

Ok moan over at least on the positive side the evo wasnt on the drive at the time :D

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
15.28 and your home already, part timer,LOL :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Steve

Like you say, could have been a lot worse if the motor had been in the drive.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree part timer. I go in at 7 sort out transport, go and do my deliverys and if im still delivering at 12, 1 oclock thats a busy day for me. :)

But I aint complaining :D

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
has the wind dropped now, has here in north dorset, in fact blueish sky

Steve

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Na still quite windy at mo and got a bit of facia board hanging off but i know i aint gettin up to take it down or itll prob be me on the drive :crackup:

Just hope it stays.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
Just read that bbc news report, avoided the plank/lorry accident this morning by about five minutes, road was closed, saw flashing lights so turned first left to leave the tail back.

Steve

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Evoedd said:
Just read that bbc news report, avoided the plank/lorry accident this morning by about five minutes, road was closed, saw flashing lights so turned first left to leave the tail back.

Steve
You were lucky.

I remember about 16/17 years ago, when we were told that we wouldn't have any gale force winds and we did. I was walking down Ringwood road in Ferndown dorset (from school) and one of the huge trees fell down just minutes after I passed it.

The weather seems to have hit the uk quite bad today, with roofs blowing off, severe floods, trees down and thousands of people without power due to over head lines being blown down.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
My neighbours roof came completly off one of their new attic conversion dormer windows. They got it back on yesterday and it came off again today :D Thats what they get for not getting planning permission. :crackup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts