Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right i am hopefully going to get my car remapped in the next mth or so and i need to know if i fit all the bits i have will it run ok with no harm caused i have a hks rs induction kit fitted already and am going to fit e6 injectors also a e6 turbo 3"downpipe/decat walbro fuel pump and think thats it so will it run ok with these fitted befor i have the e7 ecu and evc5 boost controller fitted cheers:smthumbup

·
acting daft since 1969
19,608 Posts
cant see any issues at all mines got all the same mods and is mint ,i would how ever run it on the 4 ecu until your getting it mapped and clip the 7 one in when its being remapped ,

·
Registered
13,142 Posts
You shouldn't run the bigger injectors with the IV ECU in place, or it will overfuel ;)

I'd just wait & get all the bits fitted at the same time if I were you :mhihi:

Rog

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i cant really wait as the person doing the mapping wont have time to fit all the bits so if i fit everything apart from the injectors then should be ok yeah ??? also i was getting the e7 ecu fitted when its getting mapped anyway cheers

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well ive got to drive a good 80 miles to get it fitted/mapped etc so your saying just take it easy lol

·
Registered
19,543 Posts
As above everything apart from the injectors and ECU can be fitted. Set the boost controller to off and just run actuaror pressure. It would be worth getting the AFR's checked as a minimum.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im getting ecu/boost controller fitted at same time and now injectors by the looks of things lol cheers people ill let you know how i get on

1 - 9 of 9 Posts