Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above, will a regular set of E8/9 Brembo front calipers fit my Lancer GS4 (Evo X shape)?

I know some cars need brackets making up but Brembo's being radial mounted not lug can be trickier if the hubs are different?

I only have boggo standard and they would look quite swish tbh. I'm guessing I'd also need wider wheels at Lancer ones are only 7x18?

·
Premium Member
16,914 Posts
Evo Brembos are Lug mounted not radial with separate bracket etc, im not sure if they bolt straight onto the Non-Evo lancer but I think they might at least Evo X ones on front, rears maybe more tricky, im sure someone will be along soon to confirm either way.

Wheel clearance is another issue as you say but just fit Evo X wheels along with the brakes and you know its good :D

Ian

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Evo Brembos are Lug mounted not radial with separate bracket etc, im not sure if they bolt straight onto the Non-Evo lancer but I think they might at least Evo X ones on front, rears maybe more tricky, im sure someone will be along soon to confirm either way.

Wheel clearance is another issue as you say but just fit Evo X wheels along with the brakes and you know its good :D

Ian
Oops, knew I got it the wrong way around! :wallbang:

Thanks Ian, it is the fronts I'm predominantly asking about, but..... rears would be cool too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts