Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Please could someone recommend a wideband (either stand alone or one compatible with EvoScan. And also a supplier? I assume that you can temp use a exhuast tip clamp (with no cat) or a flange further up the exhaust for a more permanent fitting?

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers
Mark

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
A lot of people using ECUFlash use the Innovate LC-1, but a lot of widebands are compatible with Evoscan.

The bundle here is a good deal if you haven't got the tactrix cable for Evoscan:

>>>Tactrix/LC-1 Bundle<<<

The LC-1 can be used either permanently installed with a boss in your exhaust, or temporary with a pipe in your tailpipe.

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Rob,

How's it going ??

I've already got the tactrix cable, so just need the wideband. I'm going to be using the ECUFlash also so I reckon that will be the way to go.

How does the probe interface with the PC/Laptop USB or serial?

I can never find a picture that shows this detail. I assume that you can buy the LC-1 kit seperate to the tactrix cable?

Cheers
Mark

A lot of people using ECUFlash use the Innovate LC-1, but a lot of widebands are compatible with Evoscan.

The bundle here is a good deal if you haven't got the tactrix cable for Evoscan:

>>>Tactrix/LC-1 Bundle<<<

The LC-1 can be used either permanently installed with a boss in your exhaust, or temporary with a pipe in your tailpipe.

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
Hi Mark,

Yes, you can buy the LC-1 on its own from various places including direct from Innovate, which I'd imagine would be the cheapest place. I'll pm you a discount code when I get home this evening if you like, it will get you something like 5% off.

The LC-1 has a 9 pin serial out (female) connector from the control box to you laptop. If you don't have a male 9 pin serial in port on your laptop, you can get serial to usb converters for about £5.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I mount my probe in my decat pipe (most of them have a bung in place) and run it into the car via a gromit which can be found under the footrest in the drivers footwell - fits like a glove and avoids wires flapping around under the car!

I assume that you can temp use a exhuast tip clamp (with no cat) or a flange further up the exhaust for a more permanent fitting?

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers
Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts