Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This did not come from any contact at CCC but it is from a very good source, I guarantee. Mitsibushi are not going to be putting as much money into the WRC. The manufacturers to look out for now are Ford, Subaru, Citroen and Peugot. And Ford are bringing out a NEW model Focus Cosworth road car at around 2004. It will have 300|PLS| BHP 4WD 2 doors and will be a limited edition but, be assured, it will be THE road car to have and it will NOT be silly money!!! That's as much as I can tell you, I don't even Know if you went to a Ford dealer they would themselves know about this at the moment, but I'm informed it will blow our evos away. Let's wait and see.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am sure mitsubishi will make other new evo to kick Ford's new car,haha make be Mirage Evolution,shorter light and faster.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
By 2004 there quite a few big horses coming out ,so ford may be tooo late 3 more years of rallying may put a PUG to STUD and come up with a supercharged 307 or 206 .or a decent citeon saxo which at the moment ####ed most focuses on the road anyway.
Won't have the presence of the old Cossie though .Mazda may bring the 626 V8 Evo look alike into play now that is a good looking motor .
But by then my 911 turbo could be affordable to me .I promised myself I would own one one day.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A mate of mine who works at a ford dealership as also told me this. The car is nearly complete on paper and will have around 300 BHP, 4 wheel drive and be priced in line with its competition.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah
And it will probably fall apart like a cheap watch if you give it as much pain as we give the Evos. Can't see FORD give a 3 year unlimited mileage warranty....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts