Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This car gets nothing but praise by the magazines that covered it, but seems to be the butt of jokes and snide remarks on the site. Personally I think it's the best looking EVO, yes I have one so I'm a little bias, but it appears members here hate them or have nothing good to say about them. Only car that people hate more would be the X it would appear. Even if the changes where minor against the VI, they still look very cool when you see how bland motoring design has gone.

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Personally most of what I read on here between the owners of different generations/colours just seems to be harmless banter so are you sure you aren't taking some of the comments too seriously?

Yes there are occasionally people who get offended and then start ranting, but that tends to happen with any conversation on the internet.

Besides everyone knows the best Evo is the fatboy X in blue :lol:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Red, pink, there are jealous jokes, that Mak is iconic:smthumbup
X is a great car too, everyone has different styles and taste:mitsi:
All good fun:wallbang:

·
Registered
524 Posts
haha,

·
Registered
11,470 Posts
They all love them ... First car they walk to in our showroom ...every time ! It's just not everyone can afford them these days ... It's funny they always class the red one as the proper one .... People who don't know maybe as much as mlr guys .. Very interesting how others see them

·
Premium Member
11,648 Posts
Nothing wrong with a pink mak, my only complaint is that there seem to be more of them than any other colour.

·
NR555
7,418 Posts
Not sure I've ever seen hate for the TM SCP :confused:

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
No more special than any tme,
Same car just different colour.
My favourite mak is black in colour, then white.
Not everybody would chose to buy a red car.
I just don't get why someone would pay twice as much for a red one over any other colour.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts