Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of contributors have subsequently sold their cars.

My question is why?

Without doubt you have an experience that may be difficult to reproduce. For the road drivers it may be a question of being cop bait one too many times. For the track drivers it may be that something is faster...possibly. Or it may be the cost to operate such a vehicle. Accidents obviously dent confidence too...and accidents do happen, its a fact of life.

After having changed my vehicle every 2 years previously, I have made a decision to keep my car.

Andrew

No doubt it may become a dinosaur in which case I'll simply get another. This is unlikely to happen soon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Plenty of sucke..............errrhhhh.............I mean enthusiasts still worship cozzers , etc , so the Evo deserves eternal devotion :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't really know what to do about my VI. 2 years old. Sell it? And get what? I've never loved a man-made object before but I love this car. WTF do we do?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah wtf, keep it and keep modifying

steve, im getting some v8 touring car disks hand made...

andrew

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WTF do we do , obvious , keep it and make faster of course.
Get something else 4 everyday use and 2 absorb depreciation , use yr Evo 4 better things :)
Looks like 2 many people have the new car every 2 years thing , this is just the motor industry's way of keeping u on the drip. It matters not wot u drive every day 4 shoppin and work , iiiif u have an Evo 4 play (oherrr 4play ;))

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Andrew, if you have as much success with the EvoLink as with brakes then I'm sure they'll be good.

Too late for any more mods, I've sold my VI.

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts