Lancer Register Forum banner
81 - 89 of 89 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
JacKal - 'cos I wasn't born,..... my mom dug me up out of the ground like that scene in the film the Omen and found the bones of a jackal there instead of a baby. Had that name for 5 years now.

Used to be in an UT clan and was called FR-WretchED . Didn't last long - was only when I couldn't go out and amp; drive.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Fastest I've ever been in the passenger seat: something in excess of 200mph (Koening twin-turbo'd Testarossa, undisclosed location in North America). That was WAY scary - very impressive though :D.
Fastest I've ever been in driver's seat: 150(ish) on various occasions.
Fastest I've ridden a bike: whiff over 180 (mate's tweaked 'busa on a airfield - and it had some go left. Never did get it flat out - and since he's putting a turbo on it this year, I'm not very interested in trying to do so either :D)

Fastest I have a piece of paper signed by a Police Officer to prove I did the speed rather than just talking about it: 120ish.:(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Original Post:
Come on then, who's been on Concorde?
Well I have 2 admit , I have , FOUR times!!
Let me say that when the afterburners r ignited at just under Mach 1 , and u r pushed in2 the seat and accelerated 2 Mach 2 at 60,000ft whilst drinking champagne life feels good , oh so good :)

Take of is well impressive 2 , the rotation angle and climb rate is f'ing incredible.

On a smaller scale , have bounced the Evo off the revlimiter a number of times , and have taken my favourite sweepers at 120-130 ,wish I hadn't thought about that now , won't b driving it again 4 about 4 months :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
I dunno !!

All this talk about nicknames made me have a rethink.

I have now changed from Simon Evo to Evo Knievel. Why......that has been my Dad's nickname for me since I had the Evo and the car bloody flies !! (As other people can testify :):) )

Heh heh heh.

Cheers

Si

G

·
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Blades right, i managed to hit 170in the R33 on the M4 at about 3 in the morning, racing a farrari, if i'm perfectly honest I RAN OUT OF BOTTLE before the car did! Dont know how much was left in him but christ did he pull! I love my evo but still cant get over the rev range and pulling power of the skyline!

Debs
P.S. would love to do a track day but never had a go and scared of making a prat of myself!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Bit late to this, but my nickname

Silver - the distinguised gray hars are arriving, even at my age.

Fox - will have a sly one on the side given the chance!!

Top speed so far 150, school report did say must try harder

G

·
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Bit late to this, but my nickname

Silver - the distinguised gray hairs are arriving, even at my age.

Fox - will have a sly one on the side given the chance!!

Top speed so far 150, school report did say must try harder

G

·
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Bloodaxe, from Eric Bloodaxe, the first Viking King of England (He ruled in York, I believe).

Or actually, named after a pig a college friend saw when he went on holiday on a farm once! Quite why the pig was named after a Viking leader (or why I should also recieve that name) is thankfully lost in the mists of time.

Started using the name when I became a CB'er for a short while (Oh that takes me back, good buddy...) Stuck with me ever since.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.