Lancer Register Forum banner
21 - 40 of 89 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
And you did it in a Yellow5

ROFL ROFL ROFL http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/Wilk.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| middle >

Justin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Years ago when I was getting my first internet account (you had to actually walk to a building and sign up - sheesh!) I was surprised by the request for a user name. No-one had warned me about this but if they had I'd probably have spent hours thinking up some really cool handle.

As it was, with an episode of Harry Enfield fresh in my mind from the night before I blurted out 'chunky', little realising it was to become my email address.

That was nearly 7 years ago and I've been chunky ever since through a variety of mail accounts. I'm actaully a slender reed and not at all chunky in real life (well maybe a bit round the middle nowadays) :)

Oh and Pondy, we used to call one my mate Andrew 'Pondy' when we were growing up using the very same derivation. Tony Pond in a 6R4 was the inspiration!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Mine is my number plate, boring zzzzzzzzzzz :)

Now MOUTON S CUSTARD :D WTFs going on there ;)

I would love to know the answer to that one :)

WazupTommi, change to WazupAlly or WazupFrancois ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Mine isn't a Star Wars reference ... it's 'cos I've worked for Accenture (formerly Andersen Consulting) for years. The nickname for Andersen Consulting employees has always been Androids or Droids.

There 'ya go ...

Ian.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Like to see one of these girlies on the track. All mouth and no skirt! Evo4GirlRacer always brags how fast she is, as does FastChick. SO, why not come on track and seperate the girls from the boys :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Like to see one of these girlies on the track. All mouth and no skirt! Evo4GirlRacer always brags how fast she is, as does FastChick. SO, why not come on track and seperate the girls from the boys :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
ok..... so how many girls u know can go 140mph..... no flinching, in wet conditions, grinning her head off.... and still could have gone further ?

Not many I bet.

I dont have to tell fibs. cos I know how it is ... ask Yellow5 too

G

·
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
FastChick:
ok..... so how many girls u know can go 140mph.....
Oh 140's fast - for a girl, I grant you :)
and still could have gone further ?
What, you mean you don't go all the way :D:D
Looks like I might have to put one of the 750 Turbosakis back on the road next year and take you for a ride :D

(Hmmm, should we read anything into the fact this is my 69th post here? No, I thought not!!!)

21 - 40 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.