Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interesting thought - some strange names.

Ok, me first...

I have been called Blade for about 10 years - nothing to do with the film featuring the great Sir Wesley Snipes.
I was young at the time, and a bit of a technical wizz. I soon got the name Blade - and I was very proud of that. I though it was because I was so sharp ! I later found out that it was because I was such a hacker , hence I must be using a Blade ! Bastards!!!!

Still, kinda stuck, though of course everyone thinks it is because of the film - which incidentally is a mega flick and a must for the DVD collection.

Who's next - Wazzuptommi - what the hell does that mean!?!?!? :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess that mine is a bit obvious. Maybe it is time to change. Blade, I have to admit that I thought it was a tribute to the great vampire slayer. I am sure if Evo's were available, he would have driven one!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine's simple:

Andy
Andy Pandy
Then Pond, then Pondy.

Seemed simple until I looked at it! Stupid really (wasn't my idea).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Blade,as one of my businesses is Marketing and Brand Imaging,it is natural for me when I need a name to create something catchy ,it contains the elements Of Tommi(Makinen) and Wazup means whats happening,and is a current street greeting as used in the Budwieser adds.My car as you know is a TME WRC no real meaning it just works.

The problem is that now Tommi has left Mitsubishi I need to come up with a new name,any suggestions....

Barry:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good job everyone doesn't go by what they do for a living. 1200 IT 's, that would be confusing!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pondy,not bad but I cant stand McRae ,never met him ,but his body language says it all,I just dont warm to him and as for Burns ,...well ,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nothing to do with having a taste for the old Columbian marching powder in a previous life (allegedly!) honest.

ROFL.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Charlie

Wouldn't sniff at your name!!!!!

Barry

WazupAl doesn't work in the same way. Why not go for something different, such as .............THE ANARCHIST.

Or am I getting a sense of deja vu.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Barry

WazupAl doesn't work in the same way. Why not go for something different, such as .............THE ANARCHIST.

Or am I getting a sense of deja vu. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Evo's a techy car thats like a computor game 2 drive , so Gameboy morphs in2 Evoboy , |PLS| I like the sound of it ................errr I'll get my coat then :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Simon the Anarchist is dead,he got crushed by a container load of his Cook Books!

A shame really the new addition was in colour,still never mind:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Simon,
Quality.
http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tongue1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Taxi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Blade

Seein Evo 6's R da most aggressive car 2 date (part from da Diablo may B) I just fort what da hell, why not have da name 2 match.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Me??

Easy enough really I'm Simon and I have an Evo - wow !

As for a translation of what Street Fighter said - well, you don't wotch enuff Ali G innit. You need to be down wid da staines massive to understand da lingo, see? Its da word on da street, its da rudebuoy way. Me Evo is bad, me Julie is badder. laters

Si

1 - 20 of 89 Posts