Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Geekmapped.com
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That'll be me then.

I would just like to introduce the newest addition to the Dazman clan.

Amelia (Milly) was born on Saturday and I've only just got round to putting the photo's on the PC.

She loved being brought home in the Evo and I'm sure she'll be making an appearance at a meet very soon!!!

Daz.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Nice one mate congratulations!!

our little girl is a week old tomorrow, dont forget to take as many photo's as you can coz time flies not sure whether its day or night anymore :sleep:

·
Geekmapped.com
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
2bar boost said:
Nice one mate congratulations!!

our little girl is a week old tomorrow, dont forget to take as many photo's as you can coz time flies not sure whether its day or night anymore :sleep:
Congrats to you too. Sod the all night party's of yester-year, this is defo the best reason for a sleepless night.

I've taken 200 photo's already and she's only 5 days old. I've even set up a web cam so the grandparents can watch her sleep :confused: Takes all sorts I suppose.

Daz

·
Geekmapped.com
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Big Al 25 said:
Yeah Daz got in and look what came out! :crackup:
Cheeky ****er. Yes it is my 1st and looks like it might be my last too cos Kate was screaming soemthing along the line of , "You are never getting near ma again", after she'd been in labour for 10 hours. :crackup:

Us men would do it if we could be evolution has dictated that we cant. Yep, we grew brains faster and said, "you can do it" :crackup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts