Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
what for real AP kits ?? think not !! AP dealers don't exactly do well from theses large money sales !! if only we got 15% mark up .

and remember if you get a problem with a AP fromula road kit AP will sort it !! just ask evo stuart about how they put right his massive problems foc and it wasen't even there problem .

any one else offer that back up ????

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
pos said:
heard a funny whisper in the air that weebl is sorting us out a group buy :)
dunno how true it is :confused:
Not very I am afraid.

The bloke who originally offered them at a silly price, Did not answer my questions leading me to believe something dodgy is going on.

No way i can recommend MLR members send this bloke the thick end of 10K when he won't even tell me what town he comes from never mind do we have a traceable address. There were other issues as well, Basically, unless he gets back to me with some answers, nothing happening.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
weebl,cant ya sort us out a group buy wth a supplier anyway :) or is there alot more to it?

really gettin pi55ed off with juddering on my brakes :mad:
done the 100 - 0 stops and it just comes back again :rolleyes:

·
Registered
752 Posts
I used RC Devs for mine. Cheap, very courteous [not an obnoxious customer alienating runt like another supplier ;-)] and very quick.

Ben

·
Premium Member
9,197 Posts
good chance i will be selling my ft brake kit.ap 6 pots with 332 mm discs.discs were replaced 2000 miles ago and have done 2 trackdays.all in good condition.have a few sets of pads to.if anyone is interested,let me know.
thanks
martin

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
willox said:
good chance i will be selling my ft brake kit.ap 6 pots with 332 mm discs.discs were replaced 2000 miles ago and have done 2 trackdays.all in good condition.have a few sets of pads to.if anyone is interested,let me know.
thanks
martin
Ill probablly take those off your hands Martin :coolsm:

Let me know what you want for them

Phil

·
Registered
382 Posts
No these dont fit a 6, i was going to buy some off a seven before and sadly they dont go :(

Im looking for some on my 6, and so far evo 400 have been the cheapest by about £20, ill let you know if i find any where else cheaper

·
Registered
885 Posts
Circuit Supplies in Lieghton Buzzard,

Top man TIM,, 01525 385 888

guy knows his stuff and will talk to you for hours with advise, even when you fitting them and help.

He was cheapest also in Dec when i bought mine.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts