Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all.

Since buying my first evo (6) a few months ago I've found myself becoming more obsessed with them. They say you should never meet your heroes but I'm glad I bought mine. Anyway despite having a huge list of cars I want to own, from clio v6 to bmw m6, I can't help but think I'd rather just have another evo! Mine is off the road now for winter but I keep daydreaming about having a 5 or a 7 which I can just blast about in over winter and enjoy the 4wd in conditions they were designed for. So who else is addicted and has more than one?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Both great collections you two. Love the extreme !!!!! And a TME as a daily is just brilliant. My only worry is that I buy another garage queen and won't want to get it dirty :wallbang:I should just wax oil mine and enjoy

·
Registered
711 Posts
I have two a daily TME and a 5 RS.
So that means the 5rs is the true love and the mak is second love. Is it a red mak? If so watchvout for the pink mak squad who will spit up their lunch on hearing daily driver

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,843 Posts
I'd like a nice IX wagon as my daily and keep the VI for a weekend toy. IF I ever win the lottery I will buy space to store and have one of every model. :handsup: And also have one to go rallying.

·
NR555
7,418 Posts
Reactions: Realbadman

·
Twincharger Guru
4,546 Posts
I have the twincharged Evo 5 for hillclimb/sprint fun and a 9GT Wagon as a daily (also for fun!) :lol:

Reactions: 4G63EvO

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
I do kind of. 9GT daily and I have just this weekend gone picked up a very low mileage 5RS shell as a project and something to learn various skills on.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So more than one Evo seems perfectly normal! Just in case I need to justify it to friends and family Haha. Thanks everyone. Saw a 5 yesterday... Pretty sure that's what I want so let the search begin!

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,843 Posts
I spoke to my mate CrazyA64 yesterday he has a IV and an VIII. He said the problem is with 2 of them, you never quite give one the full attention it deserves unless you have unlimited funds. One of them will always get a bit neglected, or in fact both of them to a degree!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts