Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be there with a few other cars.

My EVO 6
EVO 1
BMW M3
Possible EVO 2
Honda Integra Type R, friend just picked it up this week and needs christening.

Skeletor

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
You know I'll be there John! Somehow this is beginning to become a little larger than the original 'few beers' that I planned in January. Sounds like it will be a good day, weather permitting! My car's going in to Eroticar tomorrow for full service HKS Bov and new pads. Should have had an organic clutch as well but Bill hasn't got it in yet. Shame as clutch is beginning to slip now - not good news for Boxhill! See you Sunday . Did you get my e-mail after I saw you at Xoticar?

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Expect one other 6 from Horsham and I'm going to try and make it if I get away from a Christening in time.

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Dark Destroyer - you coming still? We can have some more fun with Diablos and M3's!! Bring forth your £80,000 supercars that you think are fast!! (over 100 mph anyway!!!!!!!)

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
sorry, missed earlier threads, is this this weekend, sat or sun? Sideways Simon organising?

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Splodge it is this Sunday the 7th at approx 2 p.m.

Adamevo1, I did get your e-mail but forgot to reply.

I hope Bill's not fitting Pagid brake pads to your car

they squeal like f**k.

Looking forward to the meet.

Cheer

Skeletor

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
I'll B there!

DaveG, are you from Horsham?

By the way guys, it just so happens that Box Hill is featured in this weeks Motorcycle News and amp; sum big dealers are turning up with a fleet of test bikes...its gonna be packed so get there early! Im going @ 10am 2 get a space! I'll be going in the Evo but taking my leathers and amp; license so i can 'borrow' a few test bikes :)

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
gonna pop up at some point.........

Silver GSR - with new dump valve that goes pftiiiiiiiiishhh! - thanks Jon !!!(purple vi)

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
D D

No, I'm not from Horsham, but a mate of mine is (Icelle blue E6) if you've seen him around.

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
Missed this thread! I am definetly gonna be there and am still bringing my friend with his 5. Gonna get there about 1pm ish (taking the country road route!) Hope the weather is like today, only minus the gale force winds!

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
Skeletor, give us a call if you at the hill tommorow and ill go via the cash point for your squeallers.
Rog, 07973 430 950

1 - 14 of 14 Posts