·
Registered
4,503 Posts
id rather slam my balls in the car door than take roids

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
on them now no spots yet but iam blowin up big strong **** :lol: if taken right and with some protection pills for blood pressure and kidneys. its good to go.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
mate my brother took roids on and off for years..he regrets all of it trust me ..if you want more reasons ill get him to post on here .

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
they are known as snake and arrow if you do a search on google you'll see full desc a mate of mine was taking them i did some research for him once and also with these esact tablets you will grow and they will work but another course of another tablet has to be taken upon finish course or mass will rapidly be lost it will tell you when you search for them also if you don't want ****ed kidneys drink water all the time!! to flush your kidneys through hope this has been of help :)

·
Registered
743 Posts
i take roids done 2 cycles up to now will do 1 more then thats it as after that it will start ****ing you up. them androls are the best oral roid for mass out there. take some clomid and nolvadex after the cycle to keep gains.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
they are known as snake and arrow if you do a search on google you'll see full desc a mate of mine was taking them i did some research for him once and also with these esact tablets you will grow and they will work but another course of another tablet has to be taken upon finish course or mass will rapidly be lost it will tell you when you search for them also if you don't want ****ed kidneys drink water all the time!! to flush your kidneys through hope this has been of help :)
PCT.

Best off jabbing saves ****ing up the kindeys as much.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
why all you muppets crying about kidneys? anadrol is 17aa which means it is liver toxic. extremely liver toxic in this case. its actually scary the amount of tards out there who dabble in steroids without the slightest clue

·
Registered
743 Posts
why all you muppets crying about kidneys? anadrol is 17aa which means it is liver toxic. extremely liver toxic in this case. its actually scary the amount of tards out there who dabble in steroids without the slightest clue
my kidneys kill when taken oral steroids.. they **** kidneys up aswell not just the liver

·
Registered
466 Posts
yeah take steroids, get a penis enlargement, grow a mullett, have pec implants, all great ideas!!!!! Why not see if they can take out your brain and implant it in your ass while your at it!!!

·
Banned
6,473 Posts
i thought about it once or twice as 90% of my mates take tham and they have great gains on them.... but on the other hand 2 of them have had heart scares and had to have blood transfuisions,so not that good really... and considering i train with them and i'm all natural,some of them cant even lift as much as me :mhihi::mhihi: when i look at it,yes i have a bit of excess on the tummy but i'm 18.5 stone and natrually strong at pressing 300lbs for 10-12 reps on flat bench and 108lbs on each arm with the dumb bells with no assistance and on legs i waste them pressing just over 900lbs and squatting over 300lbs..... so roids really arnt the bee all and end all of things.... yep you get bigger and stronger but also ill inside over time and then start wasting away:smthumbup:smthumbup:smthumbup

1 - 20 of 152 Posts