Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a play with a tvr tuscan this morning on a private road officer and well i beat it hands down.

every gear i was going away from him

so whatda ya fink about that then :D

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
duran said:
had a play with a tvr tuscan this morning on a private road officer and well i beat it hands down.

every gear i was going away from him

so whatda ya fink about that then :D
tuscan aint that fast, i kicked its ass ages ago, a local guy used to race me all the time it only does a 0 to 60 in over 4 secs
380 bhp b-o-l-l-oc-ks thats all :D and so heavy

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
duran said:
nope it sounded fine to me i have to admit one thing here i was doing well over 180mph aswell in a 30 zone

is that bad :confused: :crackup:
One of my mates has a tuscan. I don't think it'll do much more than 160, and it gets a bit scary at those speeds too. :eek: It disposed of it's rear window at 130 once. :D Plastic fantastic.

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Richie Russ said:
I have had a duel with plenty of TVR's mainly the 4.6 Cerbera which i kept up with no problems in my 360 bhp Evo :confused:
i didnt keep up i trashed them but still its more of a race with a cerbera than a tuscan :D its only fair, still cerbera is a very fast car for a heavy car

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Re: Re: who said the 400 was slow

moses said:
tuscan aint that fast, i kicked its ass ages ago, a local guy used to race me all the time it only does a 0 to 60 in over 4 secs
380 bhp b-o-l-l-oc-ks thats all :D and so heavy
You are correct Moses - factory output is 390bhp :p

Not sure why you think it's heavy, it's 1100kgs from the factory too, compared to an Evo4 of 1360kgs or an Evo 8 of 1470kgs :eek:

With a power to weight like that its fairly obvious he wasn't trying, with either of you :D

Unless of course he had broken down & was being towed (again)

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
Re: Re: Re: who said the 400 was slow

C# said:
You are correct Moses - factory output is 390bhp :p

Not sure why you think it's heavy, it's 1100kgs from the factory too, compared to an Evo4 of 1360kgs or an Evo 8 of 1470kgs :eek:

With a power to weight like that its fairly obvious he wasn't trying, with either of you :D

Unless of course he had broken down & was being towed (again)
Thank you Chris

Moses my Tamora 350bhp 1035kg's left a genuine 420 bhp evo for dead from 50 - 1** plus on a private road.

I thought you'd know that 0-60 in the real world means jack.

Jez

·
Registered
13,142 Posts
When I was test driving a Cerbera 4.2 it totally dusted a 350bhp Supra - you'd need well over 500bhp in a fully laden EVO to stand a chance in a straight line.

Assuming same driver skill, straight road, dry condititions, no breakdowns etc etc. :crackup:

Tuscans are just as quick - the 440R is a Real Monster :D :coolsm:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.